Sydney's True Crime Tour
Take a Walk on the Dark Side...
Sail into town and enjoy a bloody glimpse into Sydney's past, revealing the hidden secrets and mysteries of the city's first and most violent neighbourhood.
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the steps of Sydney's most notorious through the cobblestoned streets of The Rocks.
- Travel back to the most troublesome of times to an era of gangs, fatal doses of lead poisoning, unique alibis and a healthy dose of true crime.
- Relive a time that proves truth is far more outlandish than fiction as you explore alleyways and laneways you never knew existed.
- Great photo and sightseeing opportunities displaying the best that Sydney has to offer.
- Book your ticket now for a unique investigation into a dark and crime-ridden history.
Sydney's The Rocks might seem like heaven to you now, but it was once populated by the desperate, the destitute, and the dastardly.
Take a trip back in time and rediscover a bounty of Sydney True Crime stories combining humanity's darkest deeds with incredible scenery.
Meets at the corner of Parbury Lane and Lower Fort St, The Rocks, just opposite the base of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
...stories the city tried to forget...