Walk in the Footsteps of the Past on Newcastle’s True Crime Tour
Take a Walk on the Dark Side…
Dig deep into Newcastle’s hidden past as this grand old town’s skeletons beg to come out of the closet.
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the steps of the city’s most ruthless men.
- Be seduced by the murky world of fraudsters, adulterers and impersonators.
- Unlock the key to the broken heart of a murderer.
- Journey back to the city’s dangerous and sinister past.
- Great photo opportunities with time to enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
- Book your ticket now for a unique investigation into a dark and crime-ridden history.
Newcastle with its natural beauty and glorious beaches can only do so much to mask the town’s darkest moments.
Revisit the scenes of the crimes of yesteryear and uncover the unimaginable deeds of Novocastrians from the dark past.
…stories the city tried to forget…
Newcastle True Crime Tour Reviews
Newcastle True Crime Tour Additional Information
Duration:- 90-100 Minutes
Frequency:- Most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays with Extra Days during school holidays (specific start times are listed on the true crime tour calendar above).
Distance:- Approximately 2km (leisurely paced) on mostly flat terrain initially, with a couple of hills toward the ends and a set of stairs to navigate. Note:- we may alter our tour route to avoid stairs to support all guest needs.
Dress Code:- Wear comfortable footwear.
Weather:- The true crime tour operates in nearly all weather conditions. The allure of the True Crime Tour is often heightened by wet and gloomy weather, adding to its mystique. Nevertheless, don’t forget to pack a raincoat or umbrella, just in case you need it.