Explore the Dark Underbelly of Sydney on the Razor Gangs True Crime Tour
Take a Walk on the Razor’s Edge…
Experience Sydney in a time of war, when the Razor Gangs battled for supremacy, and the balance between good and evil sat on the finest point of the sharpest razor’s edge.
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the key events and places of Sydney’s very own Razor Gang War.
- Peel back the curtain to reveal the bee’s knees soap-opera-like lives of the most notorious and celebrated gangsters from Sydney’s roaring 1920s and 1930s.
- Tread carefully through Razor Gang territory, exploring the untouched streets and alleyways of old, roamed by hatchet men that would not spill the beans…most of the time.
- Travel back to the high times of Sydney’s old Speakeasy party scene, replete with button men, saps, molls and dolls.
- Book your ticket now for the Cat’s Meow investigation into a dark, razor-sharp, and crime-ridden history.
Relive Sydney’s Razor Gang era – a time of gangsters with larger-than-life personalities brutally engaged in the sharp edge of a fully-fledged gang war.
Experience the troubled tales of the city’s most infamous gangsters and get a taste of what it was like living outside the law.
…stories the city tried to forget…
Sydney Razor Gangs True Crime Tour Reviews
Sydney Razor Gangs True Crime Tour Additional Information
Duration:- 90-100 Minutes
Frequency:- Most Fridays and Saturdays evenings (specific start times are listed on the true crime tour calendar above).
Distance:- Approximately 2km (leisurely paced), with some up and down inclines, and some stairs. Note:- we may alter our tour route to avoid stairs to support all guest needs.
Dress Code:- Wear comfortable footwear.
Weather:- The true crime tour operates in nearly all weather conditions. The allure of the True Crime Tour is often heightened by wet and gloomy weather, adding to its mystique. Nevertheless, don’t forget to pack a raincoat or umbrella, just in case you need it.