Sydney's Razor Gang True Crime Tour
Experience Sydney in a time of a war, when the Razor Gangs battled for supremacy, and the balance between good and evil sat on the finest point of the sharpest razor's edge.
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the key events and places of Sydney's very own Razor Gang War.
- Peel back the curtain to reveal the bee's knees soap-opera-like lives of the most notorious and celebrated gangsters from Sydney's roaring 1920s and 1930s.
- Tread carefully through Razor Gang territory, exploring the untouched streets and alleyways of old, roamed by hatchet men that would not spill the beans...most of the time.
- Travel back to the high times of Sydney's old Speakeasy party scene, replete with button men, saps, molls and dolls.
- Book your ticket now for the Cat's Meow investigation into a dark, razor-sharp, and crime-ridden history.
Relive Sydney's Razor Gang era - a time of gangsters with larger than life personalities brutally engaged in the sharp edge of a fully-fledged gang war.
Experience the troubled tales of the city's most infamous gangsters and get a taste for what it was like living outside the law.
Meets at the front of the Darlinghurst Fire Station on Victoria Street (intersected with Kings Cross Rd and Craigend St); look for the famous Coca Cola billboard on the opposite side of the road.
...stories the city tried to forget...