Melbourne's True Crime Tour
Take a Walk on the Dark Side...
Melbourne: A cosmopolitan town with rich culture, history, and a passion for food, art, sport and True Crime.
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour revisiting historic true crime spots that will leave you speechless.
- Solve the riddle of the murder mystery at the address that didn't exist.
- Uncover the genuine Jack the Ripper suspect who wandered the streets of Melbourne and his ultimate fate.
- Learn the secrets that convicted an innocent man of the Gun Alley Murder.
- Enjoy true crime tales from bank robbery shenanigans, to exorcisms, to old style Victorian era detective cases, and much more.
- Book your ticket for this unique investigation into a fascinating and complex history of true crime.
Undertake an exploration of Melbourne's dark history - one of the ultimate destinations for true crime enthusiasts.
Rip away the fabric of polite society and take your chance to travel back in time to unearth the buried secrets that lurk beneath Melbourne's streets.
Meets at the 8 Hour Reserve on the corner of Russell St and Victoria St, Melbourne - next to the Eight Hour Day Memorial - a 150 metre walk from Tram Stop No 7 (corner La Trobe St and Russell St).
...stories the city couldn't make up...