Unearth the troubled past on Maitland’s True Crime Tour
Take a Walk on the Dark Side…
Don’t be afraid to scratch beneath the surface of the sleepy town of Maitland and unveil its dark and twisted past…
- Enjoy a leisurely guided true crime walking tour retracing the steps of the city’s most infamous crimes of yesteryear.
- Embark on a journey back to a bygone era, a criminally tough world of brawlers, smoking guns, and ladies of the night, a chapter of history that has long been overshadowed by time.
- Relive a time in history where truth turns out to be far stranger than fiction as you uncover Maitland’s murkiest moments.
- Great photo opportunities along the High St and the old forgotten laneways.
- Book your ticket now for a unique investigation into a dark, crime-ridden history.
Small towns hold the biggest secrets, and Maitland, with its fair share of haunted streets nestled amongst its glorious old buildings, is no exception.
Maitland is an old town with an incredible history full of True Crime stories that time insisted were lost to the dustbin of history…until now.
…true crime stories the city tried to forget…
Maitland True Crime Tour Reviews
Maitland True Crime Tour Additional Information
Duration:- 90-100 Minutes
Frequency:- Most Fridays and Saturdays (specific start times are listed on the true crime tour calendar above).
Distance:- Approx 2km (leisurely paced) on very flat terrain (no hills).
Dress Code:- Wear comfortable footwear.
Weather:- The true crime tour operates in nearly all weather conditions. The allure of the True Crime Tour is often heightened by wet and gloomy weather, adding to its mystique. Nevertheless, don’t forget to pack a raincoat or umbrella, just in case you need it.