Explore the hidden past on Brisbane’s True Crime Tour
Take a Walk on the Dark Side…
Don’t be fooled by the bright lights and bustling city streets. This city has a past…a dark past…
- Enjoy a leisurely guided walking tour retracing the steps of the city’s most infamous men.
- Transport yourself back in time to a seemingly lawless world of brawlers, fraudsters, and love triangles gone wrong.
- Uncover the dark secrets that lurk behind every historic building and alleyway.
- Wander the city streets with your tour guide and experience firsthand the rich history that once reigned supreme around every corner.
- Book your ticket now for a unique investigation into the criminal underbelly that once plagued this fine city.
The glamour of current-day Brisbane tried to hide its brutal and bloody past, but there is only so much the bright lights of Bris-Vegas can mask.
Forget what you think you know about Brisbane and join us for a jaw-dropping trip down a memory lane you never knew existed.
…stories the city tried to forget…
Brisbane True Crime Tour Reviews
Brisbane True Crime Tour Additional Information
Duration:- 90-100 Minutes
Frequency:- Most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays with Extra Days during school holidays (specific start times are listed on the true crime tour calendar above).
Distance:- Approximately 2km (leisurely paced) on mostly flat terrain, with some stairs, and a hill climb towards the end of the tour. Note:- we may alter our tour route to avoid stairs to support all guest needs.
Dress Code:- Wear comfortable footwear.
Weather:- The true crime tour operates in nearly all weather conditions. The allure of the True Crime Tour is often heightened by wet and gloomy weather, adding to its mystique. Nevertheless, don’t forget to pack a raincoat or umbrella, just in case you need it.